- A-letter Pills
- B-letter Pills
- C-letter Pills
- D-letter Pills
- E-letter Pills
- F-letter Pills
- G-letter Pills
- H-letter Pills
- I-letter Pills
- J-letter Pills
- K-letter Pills
- L-letter Pills
- M-letter Pills
- N-letter Pills
- O-letter Pills
- P-letter Pills
- Q-letter Pills
- R-letter Pills
- S-letter Pills
- T-letter Pills
- U-letter Pills
- V-letter Pills
- W-letter Pills
- X-letter Pills
- Y-letter Pills
- Z-letter Pills
What is Azepal (Tegretol)?
CARBAMAZEPINE is used to control seizures caused by certain types of epilepsy. This medicine is also used to treat nerve related pain. It is not for common aches and pains.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Azepal (Tegretol)?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Asian ancestry
- bone marrow disease
- heart disease or irregular heartbeat
- kidney or liver disease
- psychotic disorders
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- an unusual or allergic reaction to carbamazepine, tricyclic antidepressants, phenytoin, phenobarbital or other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take Azepal (Tegretol)?
Take Azepal (Tegretol) by mouth with a glass of water. Take Azepal (Tegretol) with food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking Azepal (Tegretol) except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of Azepal (Tegretol) in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of Azepal (Tegretol) contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share Azepal (Tegretol) with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with Azepal (Tegretol)?
Do not take Azepal (Tegretol) with the following:
- MAOIs like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, and Parnate
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- barbiturate medicines for inducing sleep or treating seizures, like phenobarbital
- certain antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin or troleandomycin
- female hormones, including estrogens and birth control pills
- grapefruit juice
- isoniazid, INH
- levothyroxine and other thyroid hormones
- lithium and other medicines to treat mood problems or psychotic disturbances
- medicines for angina or high blood pressure
- medicines for cancer
- medicines for depression or anxiety
- medicines for sleep
- medicines to treat fungal infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole or ketoconazole
- medicines used to treat HIV infection or AIDS
- rifampin or rifabutin
- seizure or epilepsy medicine
- steroid medicines such as prednisone or cortisone
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What should I watch for while taking Azepal (Tegretol)?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for a regular check on your progress. Do not change brands or dosage forms of Azepal (Tegretol) without discussing the change with your doctor or health care professional. If you are taking Azepal (Tegretol) for epilepsy (seizures) do not stop taking it suddenly. This increases the risk of seizures. Wear a Medic Alert bracelet or necklace. Carry an identification card with information about your condition, medications, and doctor or health care professional.
You may get drowsy, dizzy, or have blurred vision. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how Azepal (Tegretol) affects you. To reduce dizzy or fainting spells, do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Alcohol can increase drowsiness and dizziness. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Birth control pills may not work properly while you are taking Azepal (Tegretol). Talk to your doctor about using an extra method of birth control.
This medicine can make you more sensitive to the sun. Keep out of the sun. If you cannot avoid being in the sun, wear protective clothing and use sunscreen. Do not use sun lamps or tanning beds/booths.
The use of Azepal (Tegretol) may increase the chance of suicidal thoughts or actions. Pay special attention to how you are responding while on Azepal (Tegretol). Any worsening of mood, or thoughts of suicide or dying should be reported to your health care professional right away.
What side effects may I notice from Azepal (Tegretol)?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- dark urine
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever or chills, sore throat
- mouth ulcers
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- ringing in the ears
- stomach pain
- swollen joints or muscle/joint aches and pains
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
- worsening of mood, thoughts or actions of suicide or dying
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- diarrhea or constipation
- increased sweating
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep Azepal (Tegretol)?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Buy Azepal (Tegretol), Order Azepal (Tegretol), Buy Azepal (Tegretol) No Prescription, Order Azepal (Tegretol) No Prescription, Buy Azepal (Tegretol) without Prescription, Order Azepal (Tegretol) without Prescription, Buy Azepal (Tegretol) without Prescription, Order Azepal (Tegretol) without Prescription, Azepal (Tegretol) Buy, Azepal (Tegretol) Order, Buy Azepal (Tegretol) Online, Order Azepal (Tegretol) Online, Buy Azepal (Tegretol) Generic, Order Azepal (Tegretol) Generic, Purchase Azepal (Tegretol), Get Azepal (Tegretol), Find Azepal (Tegretol)